BELOVED CHILD OUTREACH PROGRAM
ABOUT THE BELOVED CHILD PROGRAM
Every "Beloved Child" is someone's child who is loved and in need. Our mission is to strengthen families in the community in need, provide them hope by exemplifying the love of Christ, and to be a resource by showing them that they are valued and loved regardless of color, sex, or age.
- All gifts must be new items with retail tags attached.
- Gently used clothing, toys, and etc. will not be accepted.
- Every item on the child's wish list does not have to be purchased.
- If you would love to bless the child with additional items such or every item on the wish list, it will be welcomed.
- Gift receipts must be submitted with each gift item in case of gift exchanges.
- Gifts must not be wrapped.
- Gifts must be submitted no later than December 11th at Holy Temple Church UHC Chesapeake (2644 Gilmerton Rd, Chesapeake, VA 23323).
GIFT DROP DATES: TBA